IVUSS would like to thank all that attended the 2013 meeting in Vancouver, BC as well as our sponsors for their continued support.
Peter Modler, Dipl.-Tzt. Dr. med. vet., FTA für Kleintiere – Veterinary Cardiology
• Fachtierarzt für Kleintiere (Small Animal Specialist, Austria)
• Head of the Cardiology Center at the Traunkreis Vet Clinic, Austria
◦ How to perform a complete standardized ECHO
◦ Feline cardiomyopathies: From etiology to diagnosis, staging and treatment, including some non-standard cases. What we assume, what we know and what is nonsense.
◦ Clinical Sonography & Pulmonary Hypertension, Dyspnea, & Cardiac Shunt
◦ Clinical Echocardiography & Pathophysiology
◦ Ultrasound Machine Adjustments
Jean Sebastian Latouche, DVM, DES, DACVP
• Dr. Latouche received his DVM degree from the Université de Montréal in 1996 and after a brief period of private small animal practice returned in 1997 to complete a residency in clinical pathology from 1997 to 2000. Immediately after his residency, he worked at VDIC from 2000 to 2002 as a full time clinical pathologist. He then worked part-time as a locum clinical pathologist for VDIC from 2002 to 2005 while working full-time as an instructor/clinician for the clinical pathology service of the Université de Montréal. Dr. Latouche came back full-time to VDIC in September of 2005, which then merged with IDEXX in 2009. He transplanted his family and furry critters in the quiet small city of Estacada, in the Portland area. Dr. Latouche enjoys ATV and UTV riding with his family in the beautiful Oregon trail systems and Oregon Dunes Recreation Area.
Eric Lindquist, DVM, DAVBP (small animal)
• He is the founder and owner of Sonopath.com, and also is head of the New Jersey Mobile Imaging, a group of traveling sonographers. He has taught some of the pathology U/S courses at Sound-Eklin, as well as other seminars here and abroad.
• More info at http://www.sonopath.com/specialists_lindquist.asp
Fern Delaney, RDMS
• Teaches basic, intermediate and advanced ultrasound to Radiology and Small Animal Internal Medicine residents at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine and to veterinarians in all specialties through private arrangement and CE courses.
• Registered diagnostic medical sonographer since 1985 and at the University of Wisconsin-Madison since 1998.
• Published as primary author in Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound and Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.